I’ve made a spreadsheet!

1 Jun

Earlier this week, I took about an hour to create  a spreadsheet to keep my “out in submission” details on. It’s a lot easier to use than the current text based system which involved a lot of manual renumbering on my part every time a new rejection came in.

I inputted all my old entries, and am now solely using it to track new subs also. The old text system will be phased out after the last entry on it is accepted or rejected, whenever that is.

I’ve already used it to remove a rejected piece and I’m happy to say it worked EXACTLY as I had hoped it would. No more laborious manula renumbering for this guy, frees me up to write.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: