Finishing up and polishing off

17 Mar

Did my final work on the Korean war story I completed yesterday.

As it was mainly dialogue I went through it and made sure to indicate who was speaking each line to make it clearer. I also added some descriptions, exposition and explanation at the start to make the whole premise more obvious to the reader.

It’s now just shy of 5000 words.

Some of the polish created new characters, improved the ones that existed and made their relationships more realistic.
Quite pleased with it in general.
I’ve got an idea for a cover too so it’ll be released eventually.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: